Advertisement

♡ Seonghwa & Yunho I'm all yours I've got no control fmv [💮ˎˊ-]

♡ Seonghwa & Yunho I'm all yours I've got no control fmv [💮ˎˊ-] :¨·.·¨:
`·..➭ Like & subscribe if you enjoyed

┌─────────────────┐  
-ˋˏ Welcome to my channel ˎˊ-
♡ seongjoong squish
└─────────────────┘ ◜ ୨୧ ◝


[ No Control 📼 ] ♡
One Direction
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻


♡ ... like
💭 ... comment
↷ ... click on the bell
୨୧ ──────────── ୨୧

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑Please don't repost ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑


↳ ͙♡︎₊˚ social media *ೃ࿐

♡⃕   Twitter • _seongjoong_

♡⃕ Instagram • seongjoong_squish

ੈ♡‧₊ -`, ( Follow me ) ੈ♡‧₊


✎ᝰ None of the clips belong to me only the edit is mines ♡︎

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵


┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
I only do ship them as a
friendship I understand
that they are not lovers.
The videos I make are not
saying that they are lovers
But just showing the sweet
loving friendship that they
All have for each other no
one belong to no one this
is just showing the unbreakable
friendship that they all have I
just love ateez forever & always
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

#hohwa #yunho #seonghwa #ateez #ateezfmv #yunhoedit #seonghwaedit #parkseonghwa #jeongyunho #opv #kpopship #kpopfmv #yunhofmv #seonghwafmv #hohwafmv #yunhwa #ateezedit #softaesthetic #softedit #ateezmoments #ateezlove #stanateez #seonghwacute #yunhocute #에이티즈 #윤호 #성화

[💮ˎˊ-]

Post a Comment

0 Comments