Advertisement

【SpeedPaint】A water witch that detest getting wet so i drew him in a swamp

【SpeedPaint】A water witch that detest getting wet so i drew him in a swamp Hi
did you miss the generic copyright free music?

I've been obsessed with the comic Witch Hat Atelier lately so I drew one of my favourite characters from there. I like him. A lot. Please add Witch Hat Atelier to your must read list!
_____________________________________________________
S O C I A L
- Instagram:
- Twitter:
- Tumblr:
_____________________________________________________
G E N E R A L
- Character: Qifrey from Witch Hat Atelier by Kamome Shirahama
- Program: Clip Studio Paint Pro
- Time: 6 hours
_____________________________________________________
M U S I C

1. That Kid in Fourth Grade Who Really Liked the Denver Broncos - Chris Zabriskie
That Kid in Fourth Grade Who Really Liked the Denver Broncos by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:
2 . Waltz of the Flowers - Tchaikovsky

art,witch hat atelier,Qifrey,とんがり帽子のアトリエ,Δ帽子,digital art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments