Advertisement

Storm Ciara - subcribe to my new exciting channel www.youtube.com|channel|UCzyW4nDrHxHBxVFlzaLhZUQ

Storm Ciara -   subcribe to my new exciting channel www.youtube.com|channel|UCzyW4nDrHxHBxVFlzaLhZUQ Hi loyal subscribers, despite my best efforts you tube is taking my channel down in a few day. My channel would be nothing without you my loyal subscribers, I now have a new exciting channel ready to go please, for amazing content on Liverpool FC, holidays, Liverpool FC etc it is called Mike Rainsford here is the link





This Was The Terrifying Moment A Diverted Wizz Air Plane Landed At Birmingham, UK during storm Ciara 9th Feb 2020
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ciara,storm ciara,emergency,emergency landing,plane crash,birmingham airport,

Post a Comment

0 Comments