Advertisement

Vernon-Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot

Vernon-Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot #VernonRNIP
RNIP


VERNON,BC



Hello Friends,
I am called Wolo and I started this channel to share every information I know about Immigrating and living in Canada.

If you like this video, please press the like button, share it with other people and subscribe to this channel.

If you have further questions, related to Canadian immigration or life in Canada, please write down your comments or send an email to philippians4verses9@gmail.com. I will try to respond based on my spare time. If I don't respond, please send a reminder.

I can also refer you to a licenced immigration consultant if you need a consultation. I can also refer you to a HR professional that can help with drafting your resume.

Follow my social media pages for more information related to Canadian immigration, life in Canada.
Instagram: @Canadainfohub
Facebook:

Thank you for watching and sharing this content.

Canada,BritishColumbia,Vernon,VernonRNIP,RuralandNorthernImmigrationPilotVernon,Immigration,BCprovincialnomination,

Post a Comment

0 Comments