Advertisement

We Found A Stolen Motorcycle While Magnet Fishing (Cops Called)

We Found A Stolen Motorcycle While Magnet Fishing (Cops Called) We Found A Stolen Motorcycle While Magnet Fishing (Cops Called)

*HELP ME GET TO 350,000 SUBSCRIBERS*

Subscribe here!!-

⬇️About today⬇️
Jeff and I go magnet fishing and end up finding the craziest find I’ve gotten so far!

Jeff’s channel-

Battle Magnets-

Magnets I Use

1500lbs-

900lbs-

500lbs-


Claw-

Bryce Nachtwey
PO Box 471
Rolesville, NC 27571



-———Social Media———
——
Instagram-

Twitter-

Facebook-


-------------My camera gear----------------
G7X ii-
DSLR-
DSLR wide-
DSLR close rang-
DSLR mic-
DSLR tripod-
G7X Tripod-
Computer-
Adobe photoshop-

**All links are Amazon affiliate links**

#Magnetfishing

magnet fishing,magnet,fishing,treasure hunting,strong magnet,best river treasure finds,underwater treasure,man vs river,vlog,river,river treasure,magnet fishing videos,magnet fishing finds,We Found A Stolen Motorcycle While Magnet Fishing (Cops Called),motorcycle found underwater,stolen motorcycle recovery,stolen motorcycle,magnet fishing cops called,cops called magnet fishing,cops,called,cops called,1500lbs magnet,crazy finds,dallmyd,magnet fishing uk,crazy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments