Advertisement

3x3 and bigger sand door tutorial || MCPE Minecraft Bedrock (Mobile, Win 10, PC, Xbox, PS4)

3x3 and bigger sand door tutorial || MCPE Minecraft Bedrock (Mobile, Win 10, PC, Xbox, PS4) Tutorial on a 3-high, infinitely expandable sand / gravel or concrete door.

Fizz Cannon's channel:

Fizz Cannon's video:


Download:


Join us on the Advanced Automation Discord:

About my channnel:
My name is Mathematti and I make Minecraft Bedrock Edition tutorials (and maybe let's plays in the future?) that don't waste your time. The purpose of my channel is to help beginners as well as long time experts to understand redstone and how to use it. I do this by making tutorials on contraptions as well as explanations on how all of it works.

If you enyoy my content, please make sure to leave a like and subscribe, so that you don't miss any future videos. If you got any questions or ideas for following videos, let me know in the comment section!
If you want to, you can also message me on Discord, my name there is Mathematti#3705 !
My contact email is mathematti@outlook.com !

MCPE,Minecraft Bedrock,Door,Sand,Gravel,Concrete,

Post a Comment

0 Comments