Advertisement

A Closer look at 4 PLAYER GAMEPLAY on 'HQ Megacade' - Extreme Home Arcades

A Closer look at 4 PLAYER GAMEPLAY on 'HQ Megacade' - Extreme Home Arcades What's up gamers! It's time to take a look at the HQ Megacade and how it performs when 4 people are playing. I had some friends over and we played a variety of 4 player games. As you're watching this video, you can hear the excitement in our voices as we're playing. We had so much fun & played nonstop for about 3-4 hours. I definitely didn't want to make the video that long. LOL But I hope you enjoy the gameplay. Hit that thumbs up for more.

Purchase your own Megacade here:



New to my channel? Want to see more videos like this?

CLICK to Subscribe -

Follow me on Instagram


Follow me on Twitter

megacade,megacade review,extreme home arcade,extreme home arcade review,custom arcade,custom megacade,megacade 4 player,4 player coop,light gun games,megacade light gun games,hq megacade,ma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments