Advertisement

A LOT of Bug Fixes, Scaling and Difficulty Changes are COMING SOON to The Division 2!

A LOT of Bug Fixes, Scaling and Difficulty Changes are COMING SOON to The Division 2! A LOT of Bug Fixes, Scaling and Difficulty Changes are COMING SOON to The Division 2!

Welcome back to The Division 2. In this video we are doing our weekly recap of State of the Game and I've actually missed the last couple due to grinding on the game but this one features some interesting info and I was able to catch it this time. They spoke about the DZ and PvE parts of the game and what they're doing to balance the difficulty, loot drops and coop group scaling plus they spoke about some of the bugs that they are currently aware of and are looking into. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I hope you enjoy the video :D

Become a member of the channel:
Subscribe to the channel:
Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#thedivision2 #stateofthegame #scaling

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

the division 2,the division 2 sotg,the division 2 state of the game,the division 2 sotg recap,the division 2 state of the game recap,the division 2 difficulty,the division 2 scaling,the division 2 group scaling,the division 2 bugs,the division 2 bug fixes,the division 2 enemy difficulty,the division 2 legendary,the division 2 difficulty fix,the division 2 ttk fix,the division 2 group scaling fix,the division 2 foundry raid,the division 2 loot quality,div 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments