Advertisement

Darius Dragoi - About You (Official Audio)

Darius Dragoi - About You (Official Audio) 🔥 INSTAGRAM 🔥 :
🔔 Darius Dragoi YT:
🔥 Facebook: https:
🔥 Spotify:
🔥
🔥
🔥
Music: Darius Dragoi
Lyrics: Darius Dragoi
Instrumental: Darius Dragoi
Mix/Master: Darius Dragoi
~Recorded in the bedroom~ 😄

Lyrics:
Why you get me low when you get so high
We're not so perfect but I least I try
It seemed incredible that you and I
Now the last whisper has almost died

All the memories are fading on your ring
Tell me what you think
When you laugh and you cry and praying for your dreams
But they don't have wings
The stress and addiction aren't getting over,
They are endless strings
You thought all the time that you were stronger
But you are taking pills

This song is about you...

You don't say a word instead (talking)
Cause your eyes are telling everything
I remember when our shadows (were walking)
I gave you my heart for nothing


Toate drepturile sunt rezervate. Orice upload neautorizat al acestui videoclip este ilegal si poate fi raportat oricand la Youtube.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. In order to avoid copyright infringement, please do not upload this video on your channel.

Darius Dragoi,Romanian,Music,Rock,Pop,JustinBieberVEVO,english,trap,chill,summer,sad,falling,Juice WRLD,Carla's Dreams,About,You,

Post a Comment

0 Comments