Advertisement

DO I HAVE SUGAR|CARB CRAVINGS? || DAY 6 NO SUGAR

DO I HAVE SUGAR|CARB CRAVINGS? || DAY 6 NO SUGAR Day 6 No Sugar

Bind:


My sleep struggled from the coffee I drank the previous day. I weigh in after carb loading. I head out to the stores for grocery shopping.

Costco shoppers were stocking up on water, toilet paper, and rubbing alcohol. I hit 24 hours in my fast and have no desire to workout before eating.


Was carb loading a setup? I discuss how it has affected me the next day in terms of cravings.



I WROTE A BOOK!


Join The FB GROUP:

GET THE KETO MOJO! THE ONE DEVICE I USE TO CHECK GLUCOSE AND KETONE LEVELS. USE THIS LINK FOR A DISCOUNT!

START WATCHING FROM DAY 1 OF MY 54 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD!


VIDEOS TO WATCH NEXT:
My Eating Disorder // Day 18 of 30


HOW I LOST 31 LBS IN 30 DAYS // DAY 30 OF 30 WATER FASTING!!!


SUBSCRIBE!


Lets Connect!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Steemit:


#NoSugar #Keto

keto,WATER,FAST,no sugar,quit sugar,how to quit sugar,carnivore,no sugar challenge,energy levels when quitting sugar,ketosis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments