Advertisement

Everything Wrong With Credit One Credit Cards…

Everything Wrong With Credit One Credit Cards… The Perry Experience Podcast:

In this video, I wanted to talk about credit one and all of the problems that you and I will see with them. Credit One is always trying to trick you into thinking that they are a credible company, which they are not. I first got introduce to Credit One when I was in college and that is when I really didn’t know all of the credit card issuers out there. At that time I thought that they were a good company because I though that I have seen their commercial. However, it was not who I though they were because I thought they were Capital One. They are Scam artists, but in this video I will explain everything else that is wrong with Credit One.



Matthew G Perry Store:


Studio Set up:

Camera -
Tripod -
Lighting -
Computer -
Podcast Mic -
Lav Mic -


Credit Card Referral Links:
Amex Gold Referral Link -
Amex Green Referral Link -
Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card -
Hilton Honors Surpass Referral Link -

Matthew Perry,nikeocho11,credit cards,credit card,credit one bank,credit one credit cards,everything wrong,everything wrong with credit one credit cards…,credit one,credit one credit card,credit one american express,credit one review,credit one scams,credit one bank review,credit one amex,brian Jung,credit shifu,ask sebby,credit card reviews 2020,credit cards for bad credit,credit cards 2020,credit cards 101,matthew Perry credit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments