Advertisement

Guinea pig essentials

Guinea pig essentials Hey guys, this video is all about guinea pig essentials! I have listed everything you need so in order to get a pair of guinea pigs, you must own all of these products as it’s essential to have them so anyway I really hope that this was helpful as I spent most of my night making it :))

All this information correct so don’t doubt it, I’ve been researching for years and have had guinea pigs in the past like I have mentioned before and I’d like to just thankyou all for my subscribers, it means a lot!

If you have any questions or video suggestions, comment them below! Just remember that I reply to every single comment so don’t worry about not getting a response! I love to hear all of your thoughts and opinions so feel free to share them :))

PLEASE READ:

As most of you know, I haven’t yet got my guinea pigs because I’m supposed to be getting them around Easter time which is quite annoying as I’m very impatient but it’s sooo worth the wait! I will definitely make a video as soon as I get them! I’m sure your all going to love them and I’m sure I will too

Also I wanted to mention that the hay shown in this video is completely unsuitable for guinea pigs and should only be used for rabbits, I’ve linked the right hay that you should give your guinea pigs below so I’m sorry if I confused any of you!

APPS USED:

♡ PHONTO

♡ VIDEOSTAR

♡ POCKETVIDEO

♡ IMOVIE

ESSENTIAL ITEMS:

♡ HAY



♡ BEDDING



♡ PELLETS



♡ BENDY LOG BRIDGE



♡ BALL



♡ WATER BOTTLE



♡ FOOD BOWL



♡ VIDEO INSPO:



Everyone check out her channel! She’s so amazing, smart and sweet, if you need to know anything guinea pig related, I would highly recommend checking out her channel as she posts very informative videos frequently! Trust me you won’t regret it and also subscribe to her because she deserves it!

essentials

Post a Comment

0 Comments