Advertisement

How I Select Photos at the First Stage

How I Select Photos at the First Stage In this video, in talking about selecting photos, I’ll show you some of the basics of an application I use and my actual process of selecting photos at the first stage.⁣
⁣⁣
How I Make a Photozine

How I Enjoy Photography - Part 1
How I Enjoy Photography - Part 2
Why I Make Photozines

Photography portfolio: likearhino.com⁣
Instagram: @photozine.like.a.rhino @instaphoto.like.a.rhino @photography.like.a.rhino

printisnotdead⁣,printisntdead⁣,printneverdies⁣,printphoto⁣,visualstorytelling⁣,photonarrative⁣,photostory⁣,photoessay⁣,photozine⁣,photobook⁣,photozines⁣,photobooks⁣,photographyzine⁣,photographyzines⁣,selfpublishing⁣,selfpublishbehappy⁣,diyphotobook⁣,diyphotobooks⁣,diyphotozine⁣,diyphotopzines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments