Advertisement

How to stop procrastinating which is the thief of time?

How to stop procrastinating which is the thief of time? How to Stop Procrastination Confidently? well, Procrastination is the thief of time?
We have the habit of putting off tasks until the best time. Let’s consider creating and uploading a Webpage on Art. Even after having designed the basic functional structure of the page, we are stuck with a hundred reasons to delay - the display on our Webpage isn’t satisfactory, the video can be tweaked, or I’m yet to explore the new plugin... there’s no limit! We don’t realize that in the process we are falling behind e.g. while I am waiting for the best idea to emerge to rectify my page, my competitor’s page uploads similar content. Traffic is immediately drawn to that page, and when I upload mine later, people see it as a mere repeat and lose interest. Hence, the loss of business! So, it is important to put up the page just with the functional details... and you may keep tweaking it as and when you can.

If you resonate with me then follow me...
visit: www.kasthuriranganz.com

Procrastination,How to Stop Procrastination Confidently?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments