Advertisement

How to surround yourself with supportive tribe

How to surround yourself with supportive tribe Hello beautiful soul,
This episode was brought to you by Meant For More live event, a transformational weekend event where you can connect to your soul, leave behind your past, find your soul sisters and finally start building a life that feels good to you!

And how perfect is that as today we are talking about creating your tribe!

What really made the biggest impact in my life and also my business was being supported and surrounded by women who are not only impactful but also incredibly loving and desiring me (and all other ladies in their tribe) to rise.

Here are different ways I used to create my thriving tribe:

1. Inviting women that inspire me to be a guest on my podcast or doing IG live together

2. Visiting local networking events with leaders I admire

3. Going to LIVE events where I can come just as I am, where I feel safe and can strip away all my limiting beliefs and connect on a deeper levels than anywhere else as I can immerse in the energy and possibilities

4. Going down the Instagram rabbit hole of hashtags that me and my ideal tribe member would be using and connecting with women who are my soul sisters

How are you building your dream tribe?

podcast,podcasting,personal development,personal growth,abundance mindset,mindset,positive mindset,business podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments