Advertisement

I Followed Bob Ross tutorial on a watermelon and then this happened..

I Followed Bob Ross tutorial on a watermelon and then this happened.. I just wanted to follow Bob Ross painting tutorial on a watermelon but then it exploded why.

►Merch:


Tools and Supplies that I use to make my art:


Equipement that I use to make my videos:


Support the channel:


►Instagram:


Leave a like if you enjoyed this art video. Subscribe and tick the notification bell (🔔) to see more creative art videos like this and get updates about new ones!.

About channel:
I like making art and fun and this is my art/craft channel. You can watch here DIY videos and also some crazy art challenges with using techniques like digital painting, clay sculpting, drawing, oil painting, and much more!

bob ross,I Followed Bob Ross tutorial,Bob Ross tutorial,bob ross challenge,watermelon challenge,watermelon elastics,painting on a watermelon,painting,oil painting,oils,art,crafts,funny,hilarious,humor,drawing,photoshop,adobe,artist,challenge,crazy,entertainment,hillarious,cintiq pro 24,

Post a Comment

0 Comments