Advertisement

'I'm Unsure Of What I Saw...' | 5 Strange Experiences (Cryptids and Paranormal) (Ep. 37)

'I'm Unsure Of What I Saw...' | 5 Strange Experiences (Cryptids and Paranormal) (Ep. 37) "I'm Unsure Of What I Saw..." | 5 Strange Experiences (Ep. 37)

The truth is, I don't know what I saw. All I know is that my heart started racing and I could feel the adrenaline course through my veins...

Today we have a collection of Strange Experiences. From a mysterious coffin shaped box, to a child that tells about a man that fell from the roof, to a possible deer-human hybrid. Here are 5 Strange Experiences From Reddit.
Enjoy...

⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣

⇢ LINKS ⇠
New Collections Wed & Fri! ⇢
Have a Story To Submit? ⇢
Check Out My Merch? ⇢
Support The Channel? ⇢

⇢ PLAYLISTS ⇠
TRUE Scary Stories Playlist ⇢
CreepyPasta/Horror Stories Playlist ⇢

⇢ FOLLOW ME ⇠
Twitter ⇢
Facebook ⇢
Reddit ⇢

⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣

⇢SOURCES & 🕓 TIMESTAMPS ⇠

0:52 The coffin shaped box ⇢
3:39 My fiancée saw a ghost months ago, and my son just told us about him. ⇢
4:33 Unsure of what I saw (Deer-Like Creature) ⇢
7:28 Any ideas on what this creature in the woods could be? ⇢
9:01 Ghost Encounters with my Mom ⇢


═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
DISCLAIMER: All stories used with EXPLICIT permission from the poster, and all stock footage used with FULL COMMERCIAL license. Thank you to EVERYONE, those that watched, and those that let me use their story. Much love. ❤

#ParanormalStories #CryptidStories #TrueRedditStories

Cryptid Stories,ghost Stories,True Reddit Stories,Creepy True Stories,True Scary Stories,reddit stories,top posts,reddit paranormal,cryptid stories,cryptid encounters,true paranormal stories,paranormal stories,paranormal reddit,no sleep dj,best of r/,skinwalker stories,cryptid scary stories,reddit unexplainable,creature encounter,paranormal stories reddit,reddit ghost,true scary stories,Cryptid,Paranormal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments