Advertisement

INCREASE YOUR APPETITE | Gain Weight Fast With Subliminal Affirmations & Relaxing Rain

INCREASE YOUR APPETITE | Gain Weight Fast With Subliminal Affirmations & Relaxing Rain If you need to gain weight for improved health, use this powerful 30 minute subliminal affirmations and relaxing rain to feel hungry, eat better and reach your weight goal more quickly. The subliminal affirmations contained in this video will train your subconscious mind derive more enjoyment from food, crave healthy meals and snacks, eat larger portions, and not feel sick from the smell or appearance of food. Listen regularly, and see how much better you look and feel with those extra pounds!

OTHER VERSIONS

Gain Weight Easily with Music & Binaural Beats:
Increase Your Appetite with Music & Isochronic Tones:
Relieve Anxiety & Improve Your Appetite with Light Rain Sounds:
Increase Appetite & Gain Weight Playlist:

INSTRUCTIONS

Listen to the track at a comfortable volume, with or without headphones. The subliminal does not need to be played loudly, but it does need to be audible. Avoid listening to other things simultaneously such as TV, music, or any medium where you can hear someone else talking or singing, as this can reduce the effectiveness of the subliminal. Try to put yourself into a positive and relaxed state of mind before listening. Take deep breaths, and keep well hydrated.

Consistency is key. For best results, listen every day, preferably at the same time each day, for a minimum of 2-4 weeks. Once per day is sufficient. Results are highly individual, and some people begin to experience positive changes much sooner than others, but for full and long lasting results, it is recommended that you listen for up to 12 weeks.

Subliminal affirmations can cause drowsiness and inattention. Never listen while driving, operating machinery or engaging in other potentially dangerous activities which require your full attention.

This track is NOT a substitute for proper medical care or advice. It should always be viewed as a supplement to any medical or therapeutic treatment you are already receiving. If you are under the age of 18, please obtain permission from a parent or guardian before listening.

As with any complimentary therapy, results are highly individual and therefore cannot be guaranteed or predicted. For best results, listen as directed above.


ORDER A CUSTOM SUBLIMINAL

For $25 USD, I can create a custom subliminal audio for you. Please contact me (Rebecca) at 30minutemindset@gmail.com for full details and terms.


SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
(both "I" and "You" versions are contained in the audio)

I have a healthy appetite.
I look forward to meals and snacks.
I can eat a good amount of food before feeling full.
I can easily stop skipping meals.
I find food appetizing.
I gain weight easily.
I gain the weight I want to.
I eat large portions of food.
I feel hungry when I wake up in the morning.
I enjoy eating large portions of healthy food.
I enjoy hearty meals.
I can stop feeling sick from eating.
The smell of food entices me to eat.
The smell of food is appealing to me.
I love cooking for myself and then eating what I've cooked.
I often think about my next meal.
I enjoy eating immensely.
I enjoy a wide variety of healthy foods.
I love snacking in between meals.
I get stronger every day.
Every day I gain weight.
Every day I am closer to my goal weight.
I can maintain and gain weight easily.
Maintaining a healthy weight is easy.
Exercise makes me hungry and I eat more after exercising.
Exercise helps me to gain muscle.
I can stop feeling full too quickly.
I look and feel healthier every day.
I look more attractive with extra weight.
I feel healthier with extra weight.

SUBSCRIBE

►Subscribe for more:


30 Minute Mindset Copyright 2018

#30minutemindset
#gainweighteasilysubliminal
#feelhungryandgainweightfast
#increaseyourappetite
#increaseyourappetitesubliminal

uplifting subliminal affirmations,subconscious programming,30 minute mindset,30 minute mindset gain weight easily,30 minute mindset increase appetite,increase your appetite subliminal,increase your appetite and gain weight fast,gain weight easily subliminal,feel hungry and gain weight fast,subliminal affirmations relaxing rain,feel hungry subliminal,gain weight to improve health,feel hungry subliminal affirmations,improve appetite subliminal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments