Advertisement

Mumbai to Goa By Road Solo Ride Not good Idea | BSB VLOGS

Mumbai to Goa By Road Solo Ride Not good Idea | BSB VLOGS Mivi Collar Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Neckband Earphones with Mic (Black)-

Hey there, I am Bullet Singh & I live in Boisar, MH. I upload daily Vlogs related to bikes, modification, travelling and much more.

When not making YouTube videos I work as a Photographer & Video Editor.

I have been shooting and editing videos for many years. I love riding and experiencing new places and sharing that experience with other people.

If you have any suggestions you can get in touch with me on BulletSinghBoisar@gmail.com

Camera Used -

Tripod Used -

Go Pro Used -

Memory Card camera -

Carry Bag -

vloggin camera mic -

Bluetooth Headphones with Mic -

Mivi Roam Speaker -

ZAAP (Bluetooth Waterproof Headphon -

Canon EF-S 10-18MM f/4.5-5.6 is STM Zoom Lens -

Active on Instagram-
other social media account!
Facebook ►
Twitter ►

mumbai to goa 2020,mumbai to goa by road video,mumbai to goa by road via kolhapur,mumbai to goa by road best route,goa by road from mumbai,goa route by road,goa by road from pune,boisar to goa by road,boisar to goa in bike,mumbai to goa solo ride,solo trip to goa from mumbai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments