Advertisement

Orion RXB 250 Durability Video

Orion RXB 250 Durability Video In this video I talk about the durability of my Orion RXB 250 so far with between 8 and 10 hrs of total ride time.

I will be posting more videos as I test the durability and value (or lack of) for this exciting newer Chinese design.
My Channel is about the Orion RXB 250 Chinese Dirt Bike ... Including Riding Motocross, Trail Riding, Supercross , Maintenance and Mods.

If you like this review and want to see more please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE, also check out my other videos that feature the Orion RXB 250 in riding videos.

Orion,Orion RXB250,Cheap Dirt Bikes,4 Stroke,Dirt Bike,RXB 250,Orion RXB 250 Review,XMOTOS,Chinese Dirt Bike,Dirt Bike Review,Motocross,Supercross,Trail Riding,Maintenance,Mods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments