Advertisement

Special Subscriber Appreciation Stream! | You Guide The Topics!

Special Subscriber Appreciation Stream! | You Guide The Topics! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONATION INFO BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best pop-culture debate show on YOUTUBE!!

1. In light of the AMAZING DONATIONS I received from you all - Most notable Kenny_j07, Sid B, and RonnieFla561


BECOME A SPONSOR!



YouTube has granted me "sponsorships" which allows subscribers to "sponsor" my channel for
$4.99/mo which unlocks members-only perks including special Live Streams and much more!

Become a SPONSOR!!!!! Click the link, or press the "JOIN" button on my channel page!


Jody's Corner Live! Podcast available on Itunes, Spotify and Google Music.
www.jodyscorner.com

DONATE through PayPal?! Email: str8active@gmail.com
DONATE through ZELLE?! str8active@gmail.com
DONATE through Streamlabs?!:
DONATE through CASH APP?! $Jodyscorner

follow me on Twitter @jodyscorner1
Add me on Facebook: jodys corner
add me on Instagram jodyscorner1

PO box for fan mail etc:
Jody's Corner
3651 South La Brea Ave #958
Los Angeles CA, 90016

jodys corner,jodys corner subscriber appreciation stream,subscriber appreciation stream,jodyscorner.com,black nerd channel,adult youtube channel,#notForKids,jody,movie critic,major donations,huge super chats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments