Advertisement

SPEND A COUPLE DAYS WITH US ft. Georgia May · Birthday Presents, Events, Shopping | Emily Philpott

SPEND A COUPLE DAYS WITH US ft. Georgia May · Birthday Presents, Events, Shopping | Emily Philpott ad | Ana Luisa has jewelry starting at $49. S H O P H E R E!
I know you will love them! Use code EmilyP10 for 10% off #analuisany
☁️
Hey loves!

Welcome back to my channel and to a new vlog! I love love love filming these as it lets you guys in on my life a lot more❤️

Georgia's Channel: @Georgia May
Georgia's Instagram: @georgiamay_xoxo
ZARA New In video -

Follow me on INSTA: @emilydianephilpott

Outfit Details:
Grey Tee -
Jeans - *

Grey Hoodie - *

PRETTY LITTLE THING SET
Joggers - *
Cropped Jumper - *


CAMERA I USE: *

❤️ SUBSCRIBE for more videos from me ❤️

See you in my next video!


Much Love,

Em x


p.s A HUGE thank you to Ana Luisa for sponsoring part of todays video and an even bigger THANK YOU to you guys for allowing me to create honest sponsored content ily xo

* AFF LINKS





georgia may, emily philpott georgia may, spend the day with me, at home vlog, spend the weekend with us, come shopping with us, emily, emily vlogs, day in my life, day in our lives, birthday haul, what i got from my best friend, what i got for my birthday, in the style, come shop, whats new in, daily vlog, travel vlog, try on haul, emily haul, zara new in, zara haul, get ready with us, tipsy, jewellery haul, moving vlog, misha grimes, what i eat, clean with me

georgia may,emily philpott georgia may,spend the day with me,at home vlog,spend the weekend with us,come shopping with us,emily,emily vlogs,day in my life,day in our lives,birthday haul,what i got from my best friend,what i got for my birthday,in the style,whats new in,daily vlog,travel vlog,try on haul,emily haul,zara new in,zara haul,get ready with us,tipsy,jewellery haul,moving vlog,misha grimes,what i eat,clean with me,ana luisa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments