Advertisement

SPRING 2020 H&M ZARA WAREHOUSE SHOPPING HAUL and TRY ON || I couldn't resist and neither will YOU!

SPRING 2020 H&M ZARA WAREHOUSE SHOPPING HAUL and TRY ON || I couldn't resist and neither will YOU! All I wanted to do was return a few bits from last week's haul! I found so many great new pieces at Westfield that will see me through Spring and Summer 2020 and beyond! Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions in the comments, I'll get back to you ASAP! And please help me decide which black shorts to keep, they're both so cute!!!
Thanks for stopping by xx



Warehouse
White Collar Shirt:

Gingham Dress:

ZARA
Raw Hem Jeans:


Ecru Trousers:


Black Shorts:


H&M
White Jacket:

Beige Shorts:

Pink Puff Top:

White Collared Sweatshirt:
Pink Jacket:

Moto Jacket:

Denim Boiler Suit:

haul,tryon,style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments