Advertisement

TARGET SPRING 2020 PLUS SIZE IN THE FITTING ROOM TRY ON HAUL + FINDING MY PICS IN STORE!

TARGET SPRING 2020 PLUS SIZE IN THE FITTING ROOM TRY ON HAUL + FINDING MY PICS IN STORE! Excited is an understatement when describing how I felt visiting my hometown Target store to find my modeling pictures! I share my reaction and try on some of the Ava & Viv Spring 2020 plus size clothing options, including the pieces I'm wearing in the picture!!

Here are the links to the clothes I try on:

Green Flower Dress:
Animal Print Dress:
Faux Wrap Top:
Jeans:
Neon Sweater:
Pink Ruffle Top:

Some other Target pieces that I'm loving right now!
Utility Jumpsuit:
Pink Snake Print Dress:
Square Neck Jumpsuit:
High-Rise Straight Leg Jeans:

FOLLOW ME!
Instagram: @missalexlarosa

Twitter: @missalexlarosa

Facebook: /alexlarosaplusmodel

Blog: www.alexlarosa.blog

Alex LaRosa,Visibly Plus Size,Plus Size Model,Body Positive,Plus Size Fashion,Plus Size,In The Dressing Room,Target,Target Fashion,Plus size model,Model,Curve Model,

Post a Comment

0 Comments