Advertisement

Gang Stalking - Galveston Police Harassment. Detective Sent. Assault Mockery. Read Description.

Gang Stalking - Galveston Police Harassment. Detective Sent. Assault Mockery. Read Description. I was jumped by a group of police informants earlier in the day in Clear Lake City (Greater Houston). One of which I shot with my firearm(he lived). When I got back to Galveston later that evening, A Galveston EMS worker shows up at my nightly parking location to taunt and mock the attack and injuries that I had sustained. The Galveston EMS worker said he was "checking on me" while he had a big smirk on his face . When I refused to be "checked on" the individual got butt hurt then stated "well I'm just gonna have to send someone else" shortly afterwards a detective from the Galveston Island Police Department shows up and attempts to continue the taunting and mockery but they very quickly got shut down. Please also notice his masonic gestures and stances that he makes. These people knew exactly what they where doing.

If you able able to help or donate my PayPal email is Anthony.Ochuko@yahoo.com
Thank you kindly.

Description.

Post a Comment

0 Comments