Advertisement

Remember Megan? 🐴 Behind the Magic! ✨ My Little Pony: The Retro Show | #TBT

Remember Megan? 🐴 Behind the Magic! ✨ My Little Pony: The Retro Show | #TBT Take a walk down memory lane with Megan, one of the classic OGs of My Little Pony. Travel back to a time of scrunchies and slap bracelets with My Little Pony: The Retro Show! Tapping into our heritage with '80s and '90s-inspired videos, Pop Up Pony gives fans a peek behind the curtain of music videos from the original series, Behind the Magic takes a retrospective look at iconic My Little Pony characters from the '80s, and some special surprise episodes will pay homage to totally tubular friends.

For more My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

#MyLittlePony #MLP #TBT #Retro #PopUp #Hasbro

Subscribe to the Hasbro Channel:
Official MLP Website:
Official MLP Facebook:
Shop MLP Toys:

Retro My Little Pony,Retro MLP,TBT,TBT My Little Pony,Megan MLP,Behind the Music Megan My Little Pony,vintage My Little Pony,retro My Little Pony tv show,My Little Pony music video,My Little Pony,MLP,Equestria Girls,MLP: Equestria Girls,my little pony equestria girls,song,Twilight Sparkle,applejack,rainbow dash,pinkie pie,fluttershy,rarity,mane 6,mane,ponies,bronies,brony,smile,friendship,MLPEG,sunset shimmer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments