Advertisement

Token Collection - ALL LOCATIONS! + Storyline | Star Stable

Token Collection - ALL LOCATIONS! + Storyline | Star Stable Music:
Sk Hall & Ludwiig - New Beginning
Rival - Be Gone
Syn Cole - Gizmo
Sappheiros - Dawn

FAQ:

What do you use to record?
-Fraps, the full version.

How do you edit your videos?
-With Camtasia Studio.

What server are you on?
-Hazy Galaxy

Do you do anything besides SSO?
-Yes! I do art and I take commissions. I even draw horses :) You can commission me through my email.
My Art Instagram:
My Twitter:
My Art DA:

How do you train all of your horses so fast?
-I get online as soon as I wake up to train them every day. (I have no life)

Follow me:
Instagram ►
Art Instagram ►
My Twitter ►
Art DA page ►
Discord Server [CLOSED ATM]

Do you want to send me something? Do you have a commission or request? Email me at ►sylviemiststream@gmail.com

star stable online,star stable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments