Advertisement

A Dash of Jack: Chicken Piccata

A Dash of Jack: Chicken Piccata Watch me make basically fried chicken in butter sauce with kind of a green vegetable. I make my own breadcrumbs, which I could have bought and saved an hour. I also learned how to spell "piccata."

Episode 2


www.jacksalvatorejr.com
Instagram: @jacksalvs

A Dash of Jack: Chicken Piccata,zoey 101,mark del figgalo,marc del figgalo,delfigalo,del figallo,zoey101,jack salvatore jr,markdelfiggalo,a dash of jack,funny cooking,mark from zoey 101,marc from zoey 101,zoey 101 reboot,chicken piccata,parmesean mashed potatoes,mashed potatoes,best chicken piccata recipe,best chicken picatta,best chicken picatta recipe,caper sauce,caper butter sauce,yukon gold mashed potatoes,wine sauce,best wine sauce,lemon sauce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments