Advertisement

Building a GAP and TABLETOP jump on my Backyard Trail!

Building a GAP and TABLETOP jump on my Backyard Trail! Trail building in my backyard is always the best! Especially when I'm designing big tabletop jumps, and wooden features for gaps. Had a lot of fun getting this line running smoothly and I cant wait to show you all this whole beginner portion soon.

CONSIDER SUPPORTING THE CHANNEL!


INSTAGRAM

Mtb,trail building,mountain biking,tabletop,gap,gap jump,table top jump,tabletop jump,wooden feature,wooden mtb feature,wooden drop,wooden drop feature,mtb features,mtb feature,wooden mtb features,how to build a tabletop jump,how to build,mtb trail build,backyard trail build,backyard trail building,backyard mtb track,backyard mtb,backyard mountain biking,backyard mtb trail,diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments