Advertisement

How I use Procreate 🌸 & my favourite brushes

How I use Procreate 🌸 & my favourite brushes Hello my beautiful marshmellows, welcome back to my channel! Today I show you how I illustrate on procreate, and some of my favourite brushes!

I hope you enjoyed this video! Ill see you in the next one!

YOU DA BEST
Love,
Catherine


Ill see you all very soon!
YOU DA BEST
Love,
Catherine
xxxxx


-------------------------------------------------------------------------­--

KATNIPP:

🌸PATREON:
🌸BLOG:
🌸ETSY STORE:
🌸FACEBOOK:
🌸INSTAGRAM:
🌸PINTEREST:
🌸PERSONAL:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------­--

FILMING SET UP:

🌸Canon G7X :
🌸Sony a6400:
🌸Tripod:
🌸Editor: FCPX

🌸 MUSIC: It's Easy to see - Gold in June

procreate,how to,how to draw on procreate,illustrate,illustration,art,illustrator,procreate speedpaint,anime,kawaii,kawaii art,chibi,katnipp,etsy,artist,digital art,how to do digital art,procreate tutorial,procreate brushes,uk,uk artist,uk etsy seller,uk vlog,uk vloggers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments