Advertisement

I think imma end it soon yay!

I think imma end it soon yay! UvU ✨ ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‹


Instagram: valmera_uwo

Discord Server!!: join if ya want!! ^^


Some info that you maybe didn’t know about

-How many fps do u use?
-mostly 7-12 fps uwu

-don’t ya use a stylus or finger?
-finger qwp๐Ÿ’”

-what meem are u making?
-๐Ÿ‘€

-do you have discord?
-yee it’s Ana Elsa#8039

-Can u give me a shoutout?
-idk

-can u draw me/animate me?
-yee i Can! :3 but i won’t if the stream isn’t a “give me your ocs to draw/animate!!1!!” QwQ

-can we be friends?
-yee :3

-what do u use to animate?
-flipaclip

-are you left handed or right handed?
-left handed

-Who’s your inspiration to animate?
-everyone, but mostly shiny and PA cos they awesome! And some Disney animators too uwu

-How long will this stream be?
-As long as I want it to be, or if my moms comes in or there’s nobody watching and me gets bored

-Will ya collab with me? ๐Ÿฅบ
-well, idk how to collab properly yet, but yee it’d be nice. I collab with inspirations and friends uwu but if I like your stuff then yeah!

-how can I improve at animating/drawing?
-PRACTICE!!!! Those are skills that should be practiced everyday, learn by trying new stuff and watching tutorials!!

-yee?
-haw รฒcรณ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

Stuff you should not do:

-DONT and i repeat qwp DONT start that “aww man” thing, I find it too annoying so pls don’t do it qwp thank u!!
-don’t ask a sub for sub thing in the stream
-don’t ask to be a mod, I’ll make u one if I trust you or you’re always seen in my streams
-don’t talk too bad about yourself qwp
-Dont be mean to ppl in the stream รฒnรณ
-no cursing! This is a grapeist stream!

There uwu




Also I love all of u uwu๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–







Ilysm๐Ÿ‡ uvu

think

Post a Comment

0 Comments