Advertisement

Rasbhari becomes 'GanguBai' at work

Rasbhari becomes 'GanguBai' at work Vlog 225
rasbhari becomes gangubai,


Vlogging Gear
Regular Camera
lens for vlogging
buy this for cinematic shots
if still have money
Small Camera
Action Camera .
Flying Camera .
Mic
cinematic shots with
tripod for camera


My Instagram
Twitter
Ritu's Instagram:

Music by- epidemic

If you are into fitness and gymming follow my other channel also

I live in New Delhi and love making vlogs, short movies editing. I also love fitness (Subscribe to my other channel )
I graduated from IIT Kharagpur and currently work as a captain with a domestic carrier.

vlogs,vlog,indian,vlogger,flying,beast,flyingbeast,tech,review,gaurav,ritu,rasbhari,gaurav taneja,ritu rathee,flying beast,fit muscle tv,lil baby out the mud,family vlogs,railway,new delhi,roseate house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments