Advertisement

Thrift Store Makeover #4

Thrift Store Makeover #4 Hey Guys! Welcome to episode #4 of my thrift store makeover series where I take something I've found out of a thrift store (or actually, in this case i found it at a yard sale, but still) and I strip it down and give it a makeover. This always involves a lot of color, sometimes glitter, and a lot of PAINT. Hope you enjoy!

This time I'm flipping a wooden carousel wall hanging that I found at a yard sale. I believe this is a vintage item, but it hasn't aged well at all. It definitely needs a makeover. I want to hang this in my art room (ART ROOM TOUR: which happens to be full of color and cutesy stuff. I'm going to be doing a lot of decorating to get this looking bright and festive so it fits better with my craft room aesthetic LOL.

CHECK OUT THE WHOLE SERIES:




___UPLOAD SCHEDULE___

Every Friday at 4:00pm ET: Alternating Squishy Makeovers, Thrift Makeovers, Craft Kit Reviews, Create This Book, Mail Openings and Miscellaneous crafts and DIYs


PURCHASE ME PRODUCTS

CREATE THIS BOOK:


CREATE THIS BOOK 2:


ME MERCH:



GET TO KNOW ME

VISIT ME WEBSITE:


INSTAGRAM:
instagram.com/moriahelizabethofficial


CONTACT ME

EMAIL PICTURES OF YOUR ART (Create This Book or Fan art only please):
Artwork@Moriah.video

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES/OPPORTUNITIES ONLY:
Business@Moriah.video


_MAIL ME_

For sending squishies, Letters, or general fan mail, please contact: FANMAIL@MORIAH.VIDEO to request my P.O. box address :)
•ATTENTION: Unfortunately I can only respond to a small amount of people each week. This is to make sure that I get a reasonable amount of mail and can feature the maximum amount on camera. I apologize in advance if you do not hear back from me, I may not have even seen the message. This email gets SUPER clogged with thousands of messages. Currently have 10,000 unread messages just in this folder. SORRY PEEPS!*


MUSIC CREDITS:

Intro Music by: SHIFTYPOP

"Music: Love Light and Twinkles by JivingGerbil

TAGS:
carousel theme art thrift with me flipping thrift store finds how to fix thrift finds carnival theme cute art tutorials painting projects diy custom wall hanging

THRIFT FLIP,thrift with me,makeover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments