Advertisement

Trying Bloves Smackalicious Sauce | Relaxing Mukbang

Trying Bloves Smackalicious Sauce | Relaxing Mukbang Hi Guys! I'm so excited today to be trying Bloves sauce! I never wanted to put forth the effort to make it myself, so I'm super pumped that she released it on Amazon! I'm having a super chill and relaxing mukbang today with shrimp, rotisserie chicken, potatoes, corn, and eggs just like Blove makes it. Consider trying this sauce guys, it's delicious! Thanks for being here and enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram:

If you'd like to help support my channel, here's my Tip Jar:
PayPal.com: FitToBeEaten@gmail.com
***Leave me a note if you would like a shoutout in my video for helping me make these mukbangs possible. I appreciate you so much!***

For Business Inquires, you may contact me here:
FitToBeEaten@gmail.com

Thank you for watching & have a wonderful day!!!

#BlovesSmackaliciousSauce
#BloveslifeSauceReview
#RelaxingMukbang

mukbang,asmr,asmr mukbang,Blove,Blove sauce,New Blove sauce,Blove smackalicious sauce,seafood boil,shrimp boil,rotisserie chicken mukbang,shrimp boil mukbang,asmr seafood mukbang,asmr eating,asmr chewing,messy eating,relaxing mukbang,most popular mukbang,seafood mukbang,eating with hands,whole rotisserie chicken,food review,trying for the first time,Bloveslife,Bloveslife sauce,bloveslife sauce review,relaxing asmr,spicy,smacking,dipping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments