Advertisement

Ascension Headache & hope to Cope

Ascension Headache & hope to Cope Hello Starseeds! My frequency is Gabbie, My galactic code is the Blue Storm Tribe. My tone is Solar, my kin # is 139 Blue solar storm. my mantra is- I pulse in order to catalyze realizing energy. I seal the matrix of self- generation with the solar tone of intention. I am guided by the power of vision.


how ascension effects your nervous system



russian site


mrmbb333





I offer Numerology readings for $11.11

I offer Tarot card reading, past life readings and angel card readings. By donation only





To order a full Numerology report, or card readingss



go to paypal



paypal.me/Freezestyledesigns



or you can pay using cash app

$mingyfach



EMAIL: touched.by.11.angels@gmail.com



snail mail : ( I love LOVE love snail mail)



Gabrielle Garcia

1296 oak orchard rd

Kent NY 14477



Hey Star seeds if you're interested in ordering a numerology report.



I READ YOUR -



Life path number Birthday

Karmic Debts

Expression number

Minor Expression number

Heart Desire number

Minor Heart Desire number

Personality number

Minor personality number

Maturity number

Rational Thought number

Karmic Lessons numbers

Balance number

Hidden Passion number

Subconscious Confidence number

Age span periods for challenges and pinnacles

Challenge numbers:

Pinnacle numbers:

Life Path -

Expression Bridge number

Heart's Desire -

Personality Bridge number

ALL I NEED IS YOUR FULL NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH OnLY $11.11



Mantras:

‘I embrace all upgrades appropriate for me under the protection of my higher self.



I am a being of light, compassion and love.



I send love to *** (repeat three times for each person including yourself).’



***remember We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.



Namaste.



Love & light

Gabbie

@witchy_vibes_11



if you would like to donate or feel guided to donate any amount would be a blessings. I want to continue to do this kind of light work. I will continue to do this as long as I can. my paypal info is in the description area donate a dollar or time by writing me a letter via snailmail I love getting snail mail its nostallgic.

awakening,woke,spiritual awakening,orbs,plasma creatures,love,ghost,angels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments