Advertisement

How I Got Here | A Youtube Resume

How I Got Here | A Youtube Resume This desktop documentary was produced as a "Video Resume". Made from the final project in MDIA 2800 at Ohio University. Fall 2019.

All content is owned or used with permission.

Special thanks to Dweller for the use of the song "Bugs":

Spotify:


Special thanks to Nick McClintock and for the graphics used in this video and to Xpogo for two great internships through the Stunt Team and the Pogo Adventure.

Xpogo.com
Youtube.com/user/Xpogo

Thank you to all my friends and family that have always encouraged me to make videos. Thank you to every pogo athlete that has taken me in as a friend and helped me grow as an athlete and a person.

The next chapter starts with the next video.

-Michael Brookhart, 2020

xpogo,pogo,extreme pogo,ohio university,media,MDIA,Dweller,Bugs,Pogo Stick,Flybar,Vlog,Mrb400,Michael Brookhart,Pogo Adventure,Pogopalooza,Resume,Art,Creative,Editing,Editor,Pogoer,Pogoing,Xpogo LLC,Nick McClintock,Nutcrackerfilms,OU,2020,Funny,Fresh Start,Credits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments