Advertisement

ASMR Drinking FANTA -Shaved Ice & Cup Ice - Extreme Crunchy | EP.231 I BoonTube

ASMR Drinking FANTA -Shaved Ice & Cup Ice - Extreme Crunchy | EP.231 I BoonTube Hello YouTube!



Welcome to BoonTube. If you enjoy eating, drinking sounds, eating show/MUKBANG. so I hope you enjoy the sounds on my channel.



Please like, comment and SUBSCRIBE for more videos.





Playlist ASMR Drinking by Boontube





ASMR Drinking Soda Mirinda Mix it Ep.14 I BoonTube





ASMR Drinking Mix Soda CAN [Cocacola Pepsi Mirinda Fanta Sprite 7UP] | challenge EP.9 I BoonTube





ASMR Drinking Mix Soda|challenge EP.6 I BoonTube





ASMR Drinking Mix Soda 12 bottles 12 flavors | challenge EP.15 I BoonTube





ASMR Drinking Mix Soda EST vs BIG EP.12 I BoonTube





ASMR Drinking Smoothies Soda Coca Cola Fanta EP.11 I BoonTube





More..


BoonTube,asmr,eating,soda,drinking,ice eating,asmr BoonTube,asmr boontube,asme eating,eating asmr,asmr drinking,drinking asmr,asmr soda,soda asmr,asmr eating sounds no talking,asmr drinking sounds no talking,asmr extreme fizzy,asmr pouring soda,extreme crunch,stick ice,asmr chewing stick ice,coca cola,extreme crunchy,refrozen ice asmr,refrozen shaved ice,asmr fanta,fanta,cup ice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments