Advertisement

How to order from DHGate The Right away

How to order from DHGate The Right away Hey Guys sorry for taking so long to finally make this video. I just wanted to make a short clip on how I search for anything I want to order from dhgate. What I like to use is the mobile version (app) better than the actual website.
Step.1) search for (whatever it is you're looking for in the search bar) / (try using different keywords to find your needed product, sometimes it can be under a different name) or if you can't find anything then try taking a picture or finding a picture of what you're looking for and use the picture icon by the search bar.

Step. 2) Find a seller who not only has good reviews but GOOD picture reviews. The more pic reviews the better!

THATS REALLY IT!

Please make sure to post picture reviews so other buyers can also see!
Try not to order from DHL. If you can wait up to a month for your order then do it!
Ive had a pair of shoes taken by U.S Customs after ordering from DHL and never got my shoes or money back.

If you have any questions let me know in the comments.

Right

Post a Comment

0 Comments