Advertisement

ATTiny85 128x64 OLED - Display an Image from Program Memory

ATTiny85 128x64 OLED - Display an Image from Program Memory I quickly ran out of program space on the ATTiny85 when I wanted to use a 128x64 OLED plus do some floating point math on several ADC readings, but after some searching, I found I could cram it all in and still have some code space left.

Notes:
-the schematic had the pot wired with both ends to ground, fixed on github.
- using two fonts on the more bloated sketch didn’t significantly contribute to program space savings. When I used just the default font I only saved 1% of program space and could still only read one analog input.

Sketch & schematic:


Convert uploaded images to arduino arrays for OLED etc


Arduino Libraries:
ATTiny85 minimal OLED text/graphics



DigisparkOLED library


Patreon:
Pinterest:
Twitter: @GadgetReboot

digispark,oled,128x64,attiny85,adc measurement,bitmap image oled,arduino oled display,

Post a Comment

0 Comments