Advertisement

Farmasi Long Lasting and Unboxing

Farmasi Long Lasting and Unboxing Farmasi products are meant to last and not move. In this video I show you what my face looked like after a gym workout. My face was still in place and I was able to add to it to get a full face.

Find me on Facebook to get shade matched or for more info. Shop now at farmasius.com/ShainaLawrence

farmasi,farmasius,farmasi us,farmasi usa,turkey,dr tuna,makeup,cosmetics,VFX,VFX pro,foundation,stay power,long lasting,power,time locker,primer,gym,mary kay,lime life,younique,sephora,ulta,cover girl,matte,lipstick,lip gloss,natural,melanin,black girl,black women,women of color,african american,shade match,swatches,workout,dreads,dread locs,commission,direct sales,opportunity,brows,eyeshadow,creamy eyeshadow,coverage,blemishes,acne,skin care,crayon case,

Post a Comment

0 Comments