Advertisement

He Sees What We Don't | His Strength Is Perfect -- Happy Valley Church

He Sees What We Don't | His Strength Is Perfect -- Happy Valley Church 19-1006 -- Happy Valley Church of Jesus Church, TN.


He Sees What We Don't - by 11th Hour
***



HE SEES WHAT WE DON'T

There are times in this life when fear is so heavy
And burdens weigh on your mind
You are weak in the knees and no strength can you find
Just hold on, helps right on time, my Jesus is always on time.

CHORUS:
And though you may see a valley
He sees the mountain you'll be standing on
When all you can see are the tears falling down
I'm so glad He sees what we don't.

I've seen his children walk thru the darkest of midnight
I've witnessed faith put to the test
And I have watched as the storms flew in with the thunder
But in each trial He knows what's best
And I am so glad He knows what's best

Chorus again

Bridge:
He knows the end from the beginning
He looks ahead past the hurt and the pain
To a place where the peace passes all understanding
He sees the sun thru the rain

Chorus Again


_________________________________________________________________



HIS STRENGTH IS PERFECT
Steven Curtis Chapman
Album Real Life Conversations (1988)



I can do all things
Through Christ who gives me strength
But sometimes I wonder what He can do through me
No great success to show
No glory on my own
Yet in my weakness He is there to let me know

His strength is perfect when our strength is gone
He'll carry us when we can't carry on
Raised in His power, the weak become strong
His strength is perfect, His strength is perfect

We can only know
The power that He holds
When we truly see how deep our weakness goes
His strength in us begins
Where ours comes to an end
He hears our humble cry and proves again

His strength is perfect when our strength is gone
He'll carry us when we can't carry on
Raised in His power, the weak become strong
His strength is perfect, His strength is perfect

he sees what we don't 11th hour,his strength is perfect steven curtis chapman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments