Advertisement

I jumped off the map and spectated the BEST GIRL GAMER on Fortnite! (shocking)

I jumped off the map and spectated the BEST GIRL GAMER on Fortnite! (shocking) I jumped off the map and spectated the BEST GIRL FORTNITE PLAYER! (shocking)

πŸ”₯ Instagram:
πŸ”₯ Twitter:
πŸ”₯ Twitch:


Hey guys so today I ended up spectating a fortnite battle royale game after the skill based match making update and I spectated the best girl fortnite player I've ever seen! Hope you guys enjoy!

Fortnite,Family Friendly,Fortnite Family Friendly,Nicks,Family,Friendly,fortnite girl,best fortnite player,best girl,best girl fortnite player,best girl fortnite,fortnite best girl player,fortnite girl gamer,fortnite girl gamer live,fortnite best girl,fortnite spectating,fortnite spectated,fortnite spectate,nicks spectating,nicks spectates,girl gamer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments