Advertisement

I Let My Opposite TWIN Pick Out My Outfits for a Week

I Let My Opposite TWIN Pick Out My Outfits for a Week Me and my twin sister Brynn are pretty much opposites in every way. I'm super girly. I love fashion, makeup, YouTube, being extra, and Brynn is super laid back, casual, and quiet. I thought it would be fun to have her pick out my outfits for a week, and just see how far out of her comfort zone she can go with dressing me. I hope you guys enjoy this video! What other videos should I film with my sister once I'm home again?

Support and subscribe!

Room Tour:
My YouTube Tips:
How I edit my Instagram pics:

FAQ:
How old are you?
18
What camera do you use?
Canon EOS 70D and Canon G7X
Are you in school?
Yes, I attend Loyola Marymount University in LA!
Is that your real voice?
Yes
What editor?
Final cut pro

STALK ME:)
Instagram-
Twitter-
Snapchat- @ellaelbells

----

Hi I'm Ella Elbells and I am a 18-year old girl who loves anything DIY, lifestyle, beauty and fashion-related! I post videos on food, style, advice and so much more! I also love filming routine videos and vlogs so you guys can get to know me. You can expect to see seasonal videos too like Back to School, Halloween, Summer and Holiday videos!

ella elbells,I Let My Opposite TWIN Pick Out My Outfits for a Week,letting my sister dress me for a week,my sister picks my outfit for a week,my twin picks my outfits,opposite twins,girly twin,twin sisters,niki and gabi,fashion challenge,outfits,for a week,outfits of the week,sister picks out my outfit for a week,my sister picks out my outfits for a week,outfit ideas,sister picks my outfits for a week,shopping challenge,sister,sister picks my outfit,teen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments