Advertisement

My Hero Academia [English Dub] 3x25 FINALE REACTION - 'Unrivaled'

My Hero Academia [English Dub] 3x25 FINALE REACTION - 'Unrivaled' Music by MattyyyM: My Hero Academia Season 3 Opening 2 - "Make My Story" (Rock Cover


Phew. And that's it, guys. We finally finished the season lol so sorry it took us this long, you know how it is with scheduling. What an entertaining finale too. That's such a cool quirk, but takes so much control to use it so well. I can definitely tell why he's one of the big 3. But now I'm wondering what the others can do. And it seems come next season, which is now this week, we're gonna be dealing with those witch doctor guys now that they're part of the league of villains.

Watch the Reaction Highlight Here:

If you'd like to vote in any polls we have, see certain videos a week early, or watch our full reactions to shows, go check out our Patreon at:

Website |

Twitter |

MHA,BNHA,My Hero Academia,Boku no Hero Academia,Season 3,Reaction,Frenemies,React,Review,Discussion,Theory,Theories,Theorize,Duo,both of them,Ian,Austin,Anime,English Dub,Episode 25,3x25,Finale,Unrivaled,Mirio,Togata,Permeation,phase,Class 1A vs Mirio,beats the whole class,Overhaul,Overload,impressed with Midoriya,the league of Villains,Twice introduces,witch doctor,Gran Turino,

Post a Comment

0 Comments