Advertisement

Revision of Spotlight July 2019 | Through Flash Cards | By Anuj Jindal

Revision of Spotlight July 2019 | Through Flash Cards | By Anuj Jindal In this Live Session, I am going to revise all the important Current Affairs from the month of July 2019. This revision will be done through Flash Cards specially created by me for the last minute Revision.

IMPORTANT:
RBI Grade B 2019 Crash Course Link:

53 Days Study Plan for RBI Grade B 2019:

With around 50 days are left for the Phase 1 Examination, I have decided to provide a Crash Course to help students prepare for RBI Grade B Examination in no time.

Crash Course Details:
1) Phase 1 Complete Course (Videos + PDF + Mocks)

2) Phase 2 Complete - ESI + F&M + English Descriptive (Live sessions + Videos + PDF + Mocks)

3) Video Lessons, Sectional Tests & Topic Tests & GK Tests.

4) Current Affairs for Phase 1 & Phase 2 (PDFs + Videos)

5) Comprehensive Mocks for Phase 1 & Phase 2.

Start your preparation by taking RBI Grade 'B' 2019 Crash Course.

Crash Course Link:

RBI Grade B:
I am providing heavy discounts on my RBI Grade B Courses. You can check the Courses here -

Check my RBI Grade B Phase 1 & Phase 2 Complete Course, Link -

SEBI Grade A:
I am providing heavy discounts on my SEBI Grade A Courses. You can check the Courses here -

Check my SEBI Grade A Phase 1 & Phase 2 Complete Course, Link -

NABARD Grade A & Grade B:
I am providing heavy discounts on my NABARD Grade A & Grade B Courses. You can check the Courses here -

Check my NABARD Grade A & Grade B Complete Course, Link -

Follow me on Social Media Platforms:
Telegram Group:
Facebook Group:
Instagram:

Contact us:
Contact us for any Query -
Contact Us by Email – successrbi@anujjindal.in
Phone/WhatsApp: 9999466225

#RBIGradeB #CurrentAffairs #CurrentAffairsRevision #JulyCurrentAffairs

august current affairs,august current affairs 2019,current affairs revision,revision of current affairs,daily current affairs,current affairs,daily current affairs in english,current affairs today,current affairs update,current affairs 2019,daily current affairs 2019,current affairs 11 September 2019,daily current affairs for rbi,current affairs for rbi,rbi grade b 2019,rbi,rbi exam,rbi 2019,anuj jindal rbi grade b,Anujjindal.in,Anuj Jindal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments