Advertisement

What Do You Do With An Idea (to Become a Foster Parent)?

What Do You Do With An Idea (to Become a Foster Parent)? This video is inspired by a picture book called, "What Do You Do With an Idea?" by Kobi Yamada (writer) and Mae Beson (illustrator).

If you're currently nurturing the idea of becoming a foster parent, but you have some questions and no one to ask, I'm here and would love to help. Comment below or email me at christy@afosteredlife.com. If I can't give a thoughtful/informed answer, I'll do my best to find someone who can!

It's a sad fact that the need for foster parents is not going away. While many are making efforts to preserve families and keep children from being separated from their parents, there will always (sadly) be parents who, for one reason or another, are unable to safely care for their kids. In those cases, foster parents will play an important role in those children's lives.

*Let's Socialize*




foster parenting,foster care,kobi yamada,mae besom,ask me anything,what do you do with an idea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments