Advertisement

Channel Update, Exilecon & Path of Exile 2 - A Summary & My Thoughts

Channel Update, Exilecon & Path of Exile 2 - A Summary & My Thoughts Community Break Post: (Top Post)
Follow-up Document:
EEs Home Improvement:

Twitch:
Twitter:
Patreon:
Store:
Discord:

Hey Exiles! It has been awhile since I have uploaded on this channel. I figured with this video I could fill you in on some channel updates, share my Exile on experience with you and detail my thoughts on Path of Exile 2 all in one go! This is more of an informal video to pass on my thoughts, so I didn’t spend a lot of time editing it with effects and text, just assembling proper footage. I hope everyone else also enjoyed Exilecon and the big announcements. I sure did and can’t wait to get back into making content for PoE! It was truly amazing hearing how many people used my guides at the event.

Path,of,Exile,poe,Guide,New,Player,Beginner,Friendly,Explanation,Explain,Describe,Noob,Engineering,Eternity,3.0,3.1,3.2,3.3,3.4,3.5,3.6,4.0,PoE 2,2.0,channel update,update,my,thoughts,exilecon,future guides,where,ive,been,break,new,story,acts,ascendancies,ascendancy,skill system,new skills,animations,models,rigging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments