Advertisement

How Would X1 Sing IZ*ONE's Really Like You

How Would X1 Sing IZ*ONE's Really Like You In line with the recent events surrounding IZONE and X1, I made this videos to show my utmost support to the two amazing groups. I'm Here For You and Really Like You are respectively X1 and IZONE's popular ballads. Since my content are mostly "how would they sing" videos, I imagined both groups singing each other's healing songs. The message of the two songs is so comforting that it feels like these are the words that the members need to hear right now. I also dedicate this to my fellow fans who are doing their very best to protect these precious boys and girls.

How Would IZ*ONE sing I'm Here For You -

To IZONE and X1, Wizones and Oneits are always here for you so please, hold onto our hands tight!

x1,izone,iz*one,produce x 101,produce 48,pdx101,pd48,엑스원,아이즈원,

Post a Comment

0 Comments