Advertisement

‘I Don’t Know Who I’m Married To, Says Woman Who Discovered Husband’s Affair With Another Man

‘I Don’t Know Who I’m Married To, Says Woman Who Discovered Husband’s Affair With Another Man A woman who discovered explicit text messages between her husband and another man describes what she says happened when she confronted him about the affair.

Dr. Phil uses the power of television to tell compelling stories about real people.

The Dr. Phil show provides the most comprehensive forum on mental health issues in the history of television. For over a decade, Dr. McGraw has used the show's platform to make psychology accessible and understandable to the general public by addressing important personal and social issues. Using his top-rated show as a teaching tool, he takes aim at the critical issues of our time, including the "silent epidemics" of bullying, drug abuse, domestic violence, depression, child abuse, suicide and various forms of severe mental illness.

season 18,marriage on the rocks,cheating,dr.phil,Series,Phil,Show,Self,News,McGraw,Daytime,Help,drphil,Illness,Robin,Doctors,Talk,jay,instagram,Host,dr.,Psychologist,Mental,Tv,Mustache,mom,dad,Divorce,Dr Phil Show,Dr. Phil Show,dr. phil,dr phil full episodes,Relationship,Advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments