Advertisement

In Vanity - Eternal Rest

In Vanity - Eternal Rest Lyrics:

Stay away,
Don't take another step,
Your ignorance has got me seeing red,
You pull me down just so you can climb higher,
While everyone you know watches from below,
You need to earn respect before you ascend to the stars,
It's a shame your ego's mounted on a house of cards,
You're stepping way too close to the cracks in the ice,
Maybe then you'll have a heart as cold as mine,

Dig your grave, I would love nothing more than to see you under,
I'm really starting to lose my patience,
Don't look away, I want to show you how pain really feels,
Have i been getting under your skin?

Stabbed in the back,
Up against the wall,
I just can't wait to knock you off your high horse,
My mentalities corrupted and to you I don't mean something,
But in the end,
I'll be on top.

Push me,
Don't bitch when i push back,
What you give is what you get,
Can't you see I'm a mad man, baby,
Push me,
Don't bitch when i push back,
What you give is what you get,
Can't you see I'm the bad man, baby

Push me,
But don't bitch when i push you back.


Produced, Mixed & Mastered: Nick Sjogren

Eternal

Post a Comment

0 Comments